Sunday, January 21, 2007

Introduction

One day, as I was having a conversation with my buds Chris and Jim, the conversation swung around to the topic of films we haven't seen. That inspired me to make this list, not only as a reference for myself, but also to satisfy the curiosity of those visitors who are just yearning for me to expose my clay feet. Aren't you lucky.

I've culled this list from a variety of sources- the top 1,000 compilation at They Shoot Pictures, Don't They?, the anointed titles of The Criterion Collection, and some of my friends' lists of favorites, among others.

Anyway, for some of the films listed below I just haven't gotten around to renting them, but in other cases the films are kind of hard to find, and so if you know where to locate them I'd be happy to get the info. I'd be even happier were you to loan or dub me a copy of the film, but I shouldn't ask so much of my readership, after all.

So, with no fanfare whatsoever, let's begin with...

No comments: